Villa Georgia Rates 2016/2017

FROM UNTIL PRICE PER DAY MINIMUM STAY
1 NOVEMBER 2016 14 DECEMBER 2016 220 EUROS 3 DAYS
15 DECEMBER 2016 14 JANUARY 2017 330 EUROS 5 DAYS
15 JANUARY 2017 31 MARCH 2017 200 EUROS 3 DAYS
1 APRIL 2017 31 MAY 2017 180 EUROS 3 DAYS
1 JUNE 2017 30 JUNE 2017 280 EUROS 1 WEEK
1 JULY 2017 31 JULY 2017 380 EUROS 1 WEEK
1 AUGUST 2017 31 AUGUST 2017 420 EUROS 1 WEEK
1 SEPTEMBER 2017 30 SEPTEMBER 2017 280 EUROS 3 DAYS
1 OCTOBER 2017 30 NOVEMBER 2017 220 EUROS 3 DAYS

 PRICES INCLUDE ALL TAXES AND EXPENSES OF THE VILLA (see chapter SERVICES)

  • The villa sleeps 6 up to 7 persons.
  • Check-in is after 1:00pm. Check-out is before 11:00 am, or by different arrangements
  • No pets are allowed during the stay in the villa

To book VILLA GEORGIA, there is a 30% deposit at the moment of your reservation, payable  by bank transfer . The remaining balance (70%), is due 30 days prior to the arrival date, through bank transfer . Bookings in less period than 30 days will be completely payoff.

Name:*
Surname:*
Email:*
Country:*
Arrival date:*
Departure date:*
Telephone:*
Security code:* captcha

Payment rules

  • 30% deposit at the moment of your reservation.
  • The remaining balance (70%) is due 30 days prior to the arrival date.
  • If the remaining balance is NOT paid until the final payment date we keep our rights due to our cancellation policy.
  • Please check it carefully before completing your booking payment

Cancellation policy 

  • The reservations CAN be canceled 60 days before the arrival date.
  • Cancellations 30 until 60 days prior the arrival day means 30% cancellation fee
  • Cancellations 15 until 30 days prior the arrival day means 50% cancellation fee
  • Cancellations  until 15 days prior the arrival day means 100% cancellation fee
  • Non presentation on the arrival date means 100% cancellation fee
  • All the return funds of the cancellation will be transferred to requested account within a week days of the cancellation.
  • All cancellations will be treated with care.
  • On Special Offer prices no cancellation is available

Other policies

  • No pets allowed
  • Smoking permitted outer spaces
  • Upon arrival at the Villa, we’ll ask you to present a copy of your passport and fill in the Guest form
  • An e-mail with all confirmations will be sent to you after the receive off each payment